Here is a collection of resources that over time I have either found or created myself.
First Nations, Metis and Inuit
- CLICK HERE for a list of 40 books all with First Nations, Metis or Inuit connections I compiled
- CLICK HERE for Allen Sapp’s Art: Through the Eyes of the Cree and Beyond
- CLICK HERE for a list of books that can be used to when teaching a grade four unit on Habitats
- and here is the web that should be found on page three
- CLICK HERE for a wiki that is a compilation of science resources for grades K-5! Best part is that it is aligned to the Saskatchewan Curriculum!
- EDITABLE Snakes and Ladders Templates
- CLICK HERE for an activity for teaching students area and perimeter using their names
- CLICK HERE for 20 Three Minute Brain Breaks
- CLICK HERE to be taken to a website created by a SIX YEAR OLD back in 2010. On the site you can find a list of websites, games and books for gifted students, a section for parents with gifted children, and a blog about her own life.
- CLICK HERE for a website full of strategies to try with students who have various behaviour problems. This website provides Tier 1, 2 and 3 interventions. Just select the behaviour and if the description matches your student, it will take you to a list of strategies you can try with that student! It included everything from not turning in work to poor self esteem to defiance.